WCAB BOOK CLUB: Book Selection Party!
Tuesday, October 25
at 6:30 pm
Location: Home of Genia Demetriades in Boston (near Back Bay Station, Orange Line) - Address provided upon RSVP
We’re doing something new in the WCAB book club! We hope you can join us for light snacks and refreshments to choose our books for the year. We will meet to discuss books every third Wednesday of the month, beginning November 16. If you can offer your home or office as a meeting place, please let me know!
Selection meeting details:
1. Please limit yourself to a maximum of 3 book nominations.
2. Anyone who attends the October meeting may vote.
3. If you are nominating books, please be ready to give a very brief and informal summary and plug for your books at the meeting. If you are unable to attend, someone else can do this for you.
4. For each book nomination, please include: Title, Author, # of pages, and summary from Amazon or in your own words.
5. Please send your nominations to Tracy Kukkonen at email@example.com in the body of an email rather than as a separate attachment.
Book nominations are due by e-mail by Sunday October 16 so that we can compile and send the list to the group before the meeting.
Click here to RSVP!!!