JOIN US FOR A CINCO DE MAYO MEMBERSHIP APPRECIATION EVENT
Spring has sprung, and it’s time to celebrate YOU – our loyal members!
WHERE: More Than Words Bookstore
242 East Berkeley St., South End, Boston
(parking nearby, and convenient to public transportation, details below)
WHEN: Sunday, May 5th, 2019, 2:00-4:00 pm.
(plus time afterwards to shop at the More Than Words bookstore!)
- Because we are an awesome group, it’s fun to get together, and there’ll be free food 😊
- Because you will have an opportunity to support two great causes:
- More Than Words is a nonprofit social enterprise that empowers youth in the foster care system, court involved, homeless, or out of school to take charge of their lives by taking charge of a business/bookstore. After we enjoy some social time together, we will be able to learn a bit more about More Than Words and then shop at this wonderful store and support the kids who help run it!
- Bring a book (or two or three) to donate to the store and you’ll be helping even more!
- WCAB recently established a Spirit Fund, designed to provide (confidential) financial assistance to our members for whom attendance at our fee-based events presents a financial hardship.
Tickets are free, please click below to reserve your space:
If you are not currently a dues paying member of WCAB, but become one between now and thirty (30) days after the event, 50% of the proceeds of your membership will be donated to the Spirit Fund!
Unsure if you are a current dues paying member? Check your membership status here. Please use your Wellesley login and password. If you have forgotten your login or password please review this page.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
More Than Words is an easy walk (less than a mile) from The Arlington green line T stop. There are also a few public parking lots nearby: 60 East Berkeley Street Parking, GTI Properties Parking at 530 Harrison Ave., as well as lots at the end of East Berkeley -the corner of East Berkeley and Albany Street. On street parking is also an option as well (there are no resident parking limitations).